With the multitudes of hairstyles that the world is coming up with these days, having a healthy and full set of hair on your head definitely helps. If you never have bad hair, how will you ever have a bad hair day? Geddit?
Hair growth vitamins are very essential if you want your hair not only to be grow long, but also be strong for a flawless look. Nobody likes long hair without any volume! But what are these vitamins for healthy hair? We are here to answer every query of yours, the first one being the essential vitamins for hair growth, and then we’ll move on to how you can naturally boost these vitamins in your system.
5 Essential Vitamins For Hair Health:
1. Vitamin C:
This super vitamin not only makes us immune to the cold and cough but also helps in the strengthening and growing of hair. Vitamin helps our body produce an essential protein for our hair, skin and nails, known as collagen. It also works as an anti-oxidant which helps heal damaged hair.
Sources of Vitamin C:
• Fruits like Orange, Grapefruit, Strawberry, Guava and Kiwi
• Vegetables include Broccoli, Red Peppers, Brussels sprouts, Kale and Green Peppers
2. Vitamin B Complex:
These include all 8 B vitamins imperative for hair growth and cell growth. These vitamins for faster hair growth are unable to store this water-soluble vitamin. So, for it to replenish, we have to give our body a daily dose of it. Our body gives us some warning signs when it feels that it is running out of this important vitamin. These include feeling tired without any reason or getting bruised easily, but it also leads to stunted hair growth.
Sources of Vitamin B Complex:
• Foods like Beans, Soy Milk and Spinach and Bananas help you get over the deficiency
• Nuts, Seeds and Oats contain very important B complex vitamins
• Eggs, milk products, chicken, fish and liver are other important sources
Another one of our tips for vitamins for hair growth is this supplement. This vitamin helps produce glucose which in turn helps the amino acids break down the protein. This leads to better keratin production, and we all know our hair is made up of 95% keratin. Use biotin rich products as well as increase you daily dose of it to keep your hair healthy and growing.
Sources of Biotin:
• Egg yolks are a very good source of biotin
• Veggies like cauliflower, mushrooms, sweet potatoes and spinach
• Besides that, cheese and almonds are super foods that contain high amounts of biotin
4. Vitamin E:
This vitamin is as essential to hair growth as Vitamin C, or even more. It helps repair damaged hair, has antioxidants that help build tissue, increases circulation in your scalp, reduces inflammation and also boosts the oxygen supply to our hair follicles.
Sources Of Vitamin E:
• Vitamin E capsules can be easily purchased from any medical store. They don’t cost much as well.
• Simply pierce a capsule mix with some coconut oil and massage your scalp with it.
• Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash off with a mild shampoo and conditioner. Hair Fall Control shampoo and conditioner is the best for damaged hair.
An iron deficiency will definitely cause you hair loss. To have healthy and strong hair, you must include a lot of iron rich foods in your diet. This will not only help in hair growth but will also improve your health in general and skin as well. Also, check out 10 ways to use onion juice for hair growth here.
Sources of Iron:
• You need to include Spinach, Collard greens, navy beans and black beans in your diet
• Besides that egg yolks, red meat, swiss chard and seafood are quite high on iron and will significantly improve your hair’s health