WOODY & CAMPHORACEOUS
Eucalyptus is a cooling and soothing essential oil for body and mind.
The soothing property of Royal Indulgence Eucalyptus Essential oil helps improve skin and makes the user feel more peaceful and serene.
Aromatherapy & Ayurvedic Benefits
- Lifts mental log to increase focus and concentration.
- Helps reduce severity of migraines, eases headaches, muscular and rheumatic pains.
- An excellent decongestant, its vapours and massage bring relief in cold and cough.
- Good for oily skin. Balances skin oils, soothes acne and fades scars
Stress relief: Rub a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil diluted in a suitable carrier oil on your wrists, foot soles and temples. Vaporize a few drops for more peaceful environs.
Relief from congestion, could & cough: Put 1-2 drops of eucalyptus essential oil onto a handkerchief and breathe in for relieving congestion.
Pest/insect check: Keep cotton balls sprinkled with eucalyptus essential oil in areas frequented by pest and insects like cockroaches and ants. Also place the same in cupboards/storage chests to keep moths away.
Acne Relief: Mix 2 drops eucalyptus essential oil with 3 drops each of water and milk soak a cotton ball in it and apply on to pimples, pimple scars and oily skin zones prone to breakouts. Ensure zero contact with eyes, nostrils and mouth. Leave on for a few hours.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Sprinkle a few drops in very hot water. Inhale vapours for cold relief.
- Blend 3 drops with 10 ml carrier oil for headache relief massage on temples/forehead.
- Add3 drops per 10 ml to moisturizer for acne relief.
- Diffuse 3-4 drops in a diffuser to ease congestion.
- Blend 3 drops with 10 ml carrier oil for relief from muscular aches and pains.