LEMONY & GRASSY
Lemongrass essential oil has a lemony fragrance with warm grassy-woody
Hints. The healing fragrance of Royal Indulgence Lemongrass Essential Oil helps uplift mood,
Sharpen focus and evoke enthusiasm. Strong antimicrobial and insecticidal properties make it a par excellence to cleaners and soaps.
Aromatherapy & Ayurvedic Benefits
- A strong and safe antiseptic, antimicrobial and insecticidal oil.
- Used in environment-friendly soaps and bug repellents.
- Helps reduce flatulence, improve digestion.
- Boosts mood.
- Lessens depression and anxiety.
Room freshener & Insect repellent: Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic/tea candle diffuser, or spray stirred into water, for cheerful aroma that also keep bugs at bay.
Perfumed clothes: Keep cotton balls soaked with lemongrass essential oil in cupboards for softly scented & moth-free garments.
Stress relief: Diffuse a few drops to reduce stress and mental fatigue. Rub one drop between your palms and inhale deeply cupping your nose with hands for instant mood lift.
Disinfectant power: Add 3 drops of oil per 10 ml base product (liquid soap, detergent and kitchen cleaners etc.) to boost disinfecting strength.
Inflammation relief: Blend 3 drops per 10 ml carrier oil for an inflammation-soothing massage on achy joints and muscles. Also makes a great post-workout massage oil to ease sore muscles.
Flatulence & indigestion relief: Blend 3 drops per 10 ml carrier oil. Massage over abdominal area for relief.
Lemongrass Essential oil (cymbopogon citratus)
- Put 3-4 drops on cotton ball/tissue. Keep in cupboard to keep moths away.
- Add 3 drops per 10 ml to shampoo for less oily, more bouncy hair.
- Add 3 drops of oil per 10 ml to your floor cleaner for clean and disinfected floors.
- Add 4-5 drops to water, spray to keep insects away.
- Blend 3 drops with 10 ml carrier oil for soothing massage.