Tea TreeRs. 599.00
Tea tree essential Oil is Australia's gift to the world. This safe and gentle oil has remarkable antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal qualities that make it a holistically beneficial oil. Royal Indulgence Tea Tree Essential Oil, a must - have for your self - care cabinet.
Aromatherapy & Ayurvedic Benefits
- Powerful antimicrobial and antiseptic oil used in giving relief in case of insect bites, warts, boils, itches, athlete's foot and dandruff.
Native Australia (the Aborigines) have used tea free for thousands of years to heal skin ailments, infections, chest congestion and sore throats.
Purification: Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser for gem-free environs.
Acne soother: Add 3 drops to 10 ml witch hazel. APPLY on acne once a day. Also relieves itching and burning.
Dandruff removal: Add to shampoo (3 drops per 10 ml) for relief from dandruff and flaky scalp.
Foot care: Add a few drops to foot- soak water to help heal athlete foot, or to improve sweaty, smelly feet.
Information Soother: Blend 3drops oil per 10 ml carrier oil and massage on achy area.
Cold soother: Massage a blend of 3 drops oil per 10 ml carrier oil on chest, back and feet soles.
Cuticle softening: Blend 3 drops oil per 10 ml carrier oil and massage on nails. Also kills nails fungus.
Pest/insect repellent: Spray a few drops diluted with water to keep away mosquitos, flies, cockroaches and ants.Place cotton balls soaked in oil in cupboards/storage chests to keep months away/.
Ingredients: Tea Tree Essential Oil (melaleuca altermifolia)
1. Blend 3 drops with 10 ml carrier oil for soothing massage
2. Diffuse 3-4 drops in a diffuser for germ free environs.
3. Add 4-5 drops to water, spray for germ free surfaces.
4. Add 3 drops per 10 ml to shampoo for healthy, shiny, hair.
5. Add 3 drops per 10 ml to moisturizer for acne relief.