Ylang YlangRs. 599.00
Floral - Sensual
Ylang ylang essential oil has a strong, seductive and sensual fragrance that combines sweet, floral and woody notes. Many users find it heady, euphoric and jasmine-like. Use the powerful Royal Indulgence Ylang Ylang Essential Oil in very limited quantities to create an exotic experience.
Aromatherapy & Ayurvedic Benefits
- Traditionally used to create pleasant and romantic environment.
- Aroma therapists use this oil for releasing stress, restoring confidence & bringing balance.
- Potent aphrodisiac qualities and great fragrance make it a good choice for scenting bed linen and lingerie.
Romantic environs: Diffuse a few drops in an ultrasonic or tea candle diffuser in the bedroom to create a romantic mood
Relaxation: Add a few drops to bath water/foot soak for spa-like experience.
Perfumed clothes: Keep cotton balls soaked with ylang ylang essential oil in cupboards for
Softly scented & moth-free linen garments and lingerie.
Massage: Blend 1 drop per 10 ml carrier oil for a nourishing face/body/head massage.
Skin balancer: add 1 drop per 10 ml moisturizer to improve any type of skin-dry, oily, sensitive or
Acne prone. Has an anti-aging effect.
Acne Soother: Mix 1 drop in 10 ml witch hazel. Apply on acne.
Hair Saver: Add 1 drop per 10 ml shampoo for healthier hair and scalp.
Note: Ylang Ylang is a strong essential oil. Use only in ratio of 1 drop per 10 ml carrier oil/shampoo/moisturizer. Do a skin patch test on inner wrist with the blend firstIngredients
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Cananga odorata)
Origin: Kashmir (India)
- Put 3-4 drops on cotton ball/tissue. Put in lingerie drawer for scented inner wear.
- Add 1 drop per 10 ml to shampoo for healthy, shiny hair.
- Rub 1 drop between palms and inhale for mood boost.
- Add 1 drop per 10 ml to moisturizer for nourishing aging skin.
- Blend 1 drop with 10 ml carrier oil for relaxing massage.
- Diffuse 3-4 drops in a diffuser for a romantic aura
- Add to bath water for a spa-like experience.