Komali Intensive Detan Body Oil and UbtanRs. 2,499.00
Spot Less Skin in 90 days
Komali is a powerful skin nourshing and detanning treatment for body and face.
FOR BEST RESULTS TO DETAN, THE PRECISE MANNER OF APPLICATION OF KOMALI INTENSIVE DETAN OIL & UBTAN IS VERY IMPORTANT. SO, LET US GO THROUGH THE BELOW STEPS CAREFULLY:
KOMALI INTENSIVE DETAN OIL
A TAN CAN ROB YOU OF YOUR NATURAL COLOR!! HOW DOES KOMALI DETAN OIL WORK?
Why won’t my tan go away? You don’t have to ask yourselves this question anymore! The craftsmanship behind this miraculous innovation called, KOMALI INTENSIVE DETAN OIL has gone out of its way in assembling some of the most special herbs that are not only rare but are exceptionally rich in their components.
This oil works on feeding your skin with required nutrients which in turn will give you a healthy glow.
A tan can make your skin look very dry and flakey. Komali detan oil understands the requirement of your skin and repairs it from within. The end result is an even looking skin tone without any visible dark patches.
The herbs present in this oil restore your natural skin tone and give you a clean and clear complexion within a few applications.
This brilliant oil retexturizes you skin giving you a dazzling glow!
KOMALI DETAN UBTAN
HOW DOES KOMALI COUNTERACT THE HAZARDOUS EFFECTS OF SUNTAN?
You must be asking yourselves. “How would Komali detan ubtan be beneficial in diminishing a stubborn tan? The answer is “You have to use it to believe it”! The MASTER MINDS behind Royal Indulgence’s brilliant formula namely-KOMALI INTENSIVE DETAN BODY UBTAN have picked a variety of special herbs from different parts of the world that makes this ubtan unparalleled in terms of QUALITY!
THIS FORMULA HELPS TO IRRADICATE SUN BURN AND SUN TAN IN A SIMPLE WAY:
It helps to nurture the skin giving it an ample amount of nutrients derived from the herbs used in it.
It heals and rejuvenates the skin from the negative effects of the sun’s UV rays and environmental pollutants.
This ubtan gives a radiant glow and a tender texture to the skin.
When applied on a regular basis, this ubtan makes your skin blemish-free.
WHY IS KOMALI DETAN OIL SPECIAL? THE HERBS USED IN THIS PRODUCT HOLD TESTEMONY FOR THE SAME! LET US LOOK AT SOME OF THEM LISTED BELOW:?
- AQUILARIA AGALLOCHA: As different as the word may sound, so is its usage. Also known as Eaglewood, this tree has numerous benefits. It is useful in reducing itching and burning sensation caused by sun burns or sun tans.
- SIMPLOCOS RACEMOSA: Also known as Lodhra, in particular aims at improving the health of women. It detoxifies the blood making your skin glow. Lodhra acts as a cooling agent which helps in reducing any kind of burning sensation caused due to the harmful effects of the sun’s UV rays.
- CAESALPINIA SAPPAN: The English term is Sappan Wood. This herb works very well in removing an uneven skin tone by clearing any kind of acne or rash caused by sun burn.
- NELUMBO NUCIFERA: The Indian lotus is another name given to this flower. Sheetam the coolant present in this flower works well on sun tans by reducing the redness on the skin. Tarpana, nourishes the skin and last but not the least, Varnya improves the skin color.
- SANTALAM ALBUM: I’m sure you all must be familiar with the word ‘Sandalwood’! It has Dahahara which helps in relieving any kind of burning sensation. Therefore it is a useful agent for people suffering from a sun tan. Santalam Album has essential minerals like- magnesium, potassium, copper and zinc which play a vital role in maintaining skin health.
- PTEROCARPUS: The English name given to it is “The Indian Kino Tree’. It helps in giving relief from any kind of inflammation from burning caused by a sun tan. It is found in the Western Ghats of Karnataka-Kerala and in the forests of Central India. The anti-bacterial and astringent properties present in this are useful in curing sun tan or sun burn.
- CALLICARPA MACROPHYLLA: This is an Ayurvedic coolant herb that is required in helping detan your skin. Any kind of burning sensation is treated effectively with the help of this exotic herb.
KOMALI INTENSIVE DETAN BODY UBTAN: WHAT IS IT MADE UP OF?
THE NATURAL HERBS THAT TARGET REMOVING SUN TAN ARE AS FOLLOWS:
SYMPLOCOS RACEMOSA: Another name for this herb is LODHRA which helps in making the body firm. This herb lowers the PH levels in the body that further reduces inflammation caused due to sun tan.
VETIVERIA ZIZANIOIDES: This unique herb known for its cooling properties is cultivated in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Srilanka and India. It is used as a natural cleanser for the skin. It works well on sun tanned skin reducing burning sensation. This rare herb is very well known to health issues related to the summer season. The texture of the skin is improved as well with the help of this herb.
NELUMBO NUCIFERA: Commonly known as the Lotus Flower, is not only beautiful to look at but also has healing properties to it. Nelumbo Nucifera hydrates and moisturizes the skin, rejuvenating it from the damage caused by sun tan. It also heals flaky and dry skin which is generally seen during a sun tan.
ORGANIC HONEY: According to Ayurveda, honey when applied to the skin is extremely useful in curing sun burn and sun tan because of its soothing and anti-septic agents. Honey also makes your skin glow and feel supple!
SANTALUM ALBUM: Also known as Sandalwood, this herb is usually found in Australia, Nepal, India and the Pacific Islands. Apart from its aromatic fragrance, it is considered to be an anti-septic which works well on curing sun burns and suntans. Sandalwood has cooling properties which is a potential herb in treating suntan.
LANGENERIA SICERARIA: This BOTTLE GOURD is also known by other names such as-Long Melon, Suzza Melon, New Guinea bean and Oposquash. This is a fruit that has been got from Africa to Asia. This bitter fruit is full of iron, phosphorus and Vitamin B which are essential for healthy skin. It reduces inflammation and burning caused by sun tan.
How To Apply Royal Indulgence Komali- Intensive Detan Body Oil.
Real People Amazing Results
"It is my lifetime product. Thanks komali for this awesome combo. It is suitable for all types of skin.."- Nitu, 26
"It's been more than 7 days m using this oil,ubtan and I had no side effects no irritation no problem and got compliment from my mom that my face is glowing so I guess it's working."- Purna ghosh, 32
"Works well. Been using a couple of weeks. Fine lines have diminished some. Dry skin gone... will continue to use & buy!"- Juhi , 37
""This makes my skin feel great and I have also noticed that it cleared up some discoloring I had on my forehead. I feel like it has really softened some lines too around my eyes. I will be using this from now on. It does have a scent to it but not overpowering and goes away quickly ."- Aprajita D., 28
"Had it for a couple of a days now.. I love the smell, texture and how smooth my face feels every day. Can't stop using it. So far so good. Thank you!. "- Rubina , 31
"I haven't seen any remarkable difference in my face but it's a very nice. Absorbs in very fast and it's better for you than those products, A very good product.... Worth buying, using 2nd bottle."- Masrubi , 28