Rich Damask Rose MistRs. 549.00
If you have ever lost yourself in the mesmerizing fragrance of a rose, there is a fair chance that you are already in love with this popular flower. Shakespeare wrote some of his most famous lines referring to it! Cleopatra was believed to have used it as a part of her beauty regime, and for generations, rose has been used by women across the world to enhance their beauty.
Rose, or rosewater, is one of the most amazing ingredients that you can include in your skin care routine. It helps soften your skin and gives it a natural, healthy glow. Rosewater is beneficial for your skin in several ways. Let’s take a look at some of its most common beauty uses.
Benefits Of Rosewater For Skin
- Rosewater helps to maintain your skin’s pH balance.
- It helps fight acne, dermatitis and eczema.
- Rose water hydrates, revitalizes and moisturizes the skin, and makes it smooth.
- It also helps to heal scars, cuts and wounds.
- Rose water cools the skin.
- It helps to tone the skin. It also has anti-bacterial properties.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair.
- Rose water helps to treat mild scalp inflammations and dandruff that are caused by fungal infections.
- It also helps to revitalize aging skin and keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
Benefits Of Rosewater For Eyes
- Fresh rose water can be used daily as an eye drop.
- It will prevent and cure dark circles and puffiness.
- Rose water will also help to cleanse and cool the eyes.